The Creation Science Store is not-for-profit. All proceeds from sales support our educational missions, such as the CreationWiki encyclopedia, and our monthly symposium or annual conference in the Seattle area.
A Question of Age: Conference on Creation, the Bible and Science
Speakers: Dr. Jason Lisle, Dr. Larry Vardiman, Dr. Hugh Ross and Dr. Fazale Rana
A question of foundational importance confronts Bible-believing Christians today: did God create the heavens and earth in six 24-hour days or in millions of years? Many biblical and scientific facets of this question were discussed in a face-to-face meeting of young-and-old-earth scientists.
The conference, held April 29, 2006, was presented by First Evangelical Free Church of Fullerton in California. A question-and-answer session, moderated by Craig Hazen, PhD of Biola University, followed the individual talks. Your understanding of the scientific and hermeneutic evidence will be greatly deepened as you view this special set of 4 DVDs.
• Publisher: First Evangelical Free Church of Fullerton
• Region 1 (Playable US and Canada), NTSC
• Format: Boxed Set, 4-DVDs, Color
• Ages: 12 and Up
• Running Time: Approx. 367 minutes
• Language: English
• UPC: 804671222293
• Retail Price: $34.95
• Dr. Jason Lisle, PhD, Astrophysics, Answers in Genesis
• Dr. Larry Vardiman, PhD, Atmospheric Science, Institute for Creation Research
• Dr. Fazale Rana, PhD, Chemistry, Reasons to Believe
• Dr. Hugh Ross, PhD, Astronomy, Reasons to Believe
The age of the Earth and/or universe is perhaps one of the most significant conflicts that exists between the Bible and secular science assertions. If the Bible can be taken as historically accurate, then the creation was a very recent event, and the fossil record is instead due to the Biblical flood of Noah.