Marvels of Creation
by Buddy Davis
Three 80 page hardcover books.
The "Marvels of Creation" is a series of three full-color, hardcover books that are chock-full of great information about animals, from black bear to bass. Buddy and Kay Davis, through their love of nature, have written books perfect for Christian education, or just recreational reading. In each of these three books, a detailed description of 30 animals is given, focusing on habitat, eating habits, and design features. There are also study questions at the end, to test knowledge. Accompanying photographs give the reader a complete perspective.
Children and adults both will delight in this illustrated guide to birds of the world. Filled with spectacular photographs and “bird brevities”- it is great for any home or school library. What an incredible design these animals have! The Master Creator made such wonderful and beautiful animals for our enjoyment!
Did you know?
• The artic tern migrates each year from the Artic to the Antarctic—approximately 24,000 miles (38,400 km)!
• The roadrunner is the world’s fastest-running bird which also has flight capability.
• The wild turkey can change the color of its head to white, purple, blue, or red depending on its mood.
• The bright pink color of a flamingo is directly affected by its diet.
Brings the world of wild creatures alive in a unique and colorful way with photographs, pages of facts and commentaries.
Did you know?
• A camel can go without water 10 times longer than a human.
• A cheetah can run up to 70 miles an hour.
• 25,000 sharp-pointed quills cover the porcupine.
• It’s two feet long and weighs 132 pounds—the heart of a giraffe.
Sensational Sea Creatures
Features beautiful photographs of 30 animals from around the world, along with a page of facts and commentary about each creature. Perfect for homes, libraries, and schools, this resource is a powerful teaching tool.
Children and adults both will delight in this illustrated guide to the creatures of the sea. What an incredible design these animals have! The Master Creator made such wonderful and beautiful animals for our enjoyment!
Did you know?
• The skin on a walrus can be over three inches thick and the fat under it up to six inches thick, protecting this amazing creature from the 100º below temperatures of the Arctic.
• A giant squid’s eye can measure up to nine inches across.
About the Author
is a multi-talented christian speaker for Answers in Genesis
(AiG). Buddy's speaking style is one that allows everybody to understand, and is popular with listeners of all ages. Other than speaking, Davis is well known as an author, singer/songwriter, illustrator, and dinosaur sculptor. He has been largely responsible for the sculpting of the dinosaurs for AiG's Creation Museum and Family Discovery Center
. Buddy is well known by children as the main man in the popular “Creation Adventure” children’s workshop at AiG conferences.