Genesis of a Legacy: Parenting Study Kit
Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World
by Ken Ham & Steve Ham
List Price: $35.99
Format: Leader's guide & 5 DVDs
Ages: 18 & up
Publisher: Answers in Genesis (2006)
Based on the book of the same title, the Parenting Study Kit includes a 142-page Leader's Guide and 11 sessions on 5 DVDs. A printable participant workbook is also included as a DVD bonus feature! Great for home or group study.
Ken and Steve Ham are the brothers of six children. One is 20 years younger than the other, but the lessons learned by the oldest sibling Ken and the baby Steve are remarkably similar. Parents and parents-to-be will benefit from this Parenting Study Kit. With thought-provoking discussion questions and engaging homework assignments, parents at all stages are challenged and encouraged as they examine how to train up their children in the way that they should go according to God's Word!
In addition to the teaching of Ken and Steve, Christian parents who are currently navigating the same parenting challenges that you are offer biblical insights and practical parenting tips.
Discover what the Bible teaches about:
- the roles of husband, wife, and children in the family
- how we should discipline our children
- how to make Scripture come alive for our children
- important topics like communication, stewardship, and relationships
- how we can leave a godly legacy!
An 11-session, DVD-based study! At regular price, that is less than $6 per DVD session!
Genesis of a Legacy lesson titles
- Session 1: The Genesis Family (Ken Ham, 31 min.)
- Session 2: The Genesis of a Worldview (Ken Ham, 35 min.)
- Session 3: Vegemite Kids (Ken Ham, 36 min.)
- Session 4: God-Given Roles in Marriage (6 min.)
- Session 5: God-Given Roles in the Family (15 min.)
- Session 6: Discipline: Producing a Harvest of Peace and Righteousness (5 min.)
- Session 7: Communicating Biblically with Your Children (3 min.)
- Session 8: Growing a Godly Heritage (Steve Ham, 31 min.)
- Session 9: The Family Fortress (Steve Ham, 27 min.)
- Session 10: Developing a Biblical Mindset About Money and Possessions (4 min.)
- Session 11: Parenting Practices (Steve Ham, 29 min.)
About the Authors
is the president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis
- U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum. Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America. Ken's emphasis is on the relevance and authority of the book of Genesis and how compromise on Genesis has opened a dangerous door regarding how the culture and church view biblical authority. His Australian accent, keen sense of humor, captivating stories, and exceptional PowerPoint illustrations have made him one of North America's most effective Christian communicators.