The Creation Science Store is not-for-profit. All proceeds from sales support our educational missions, such as the CreationWiki encyclopedia, and our monthly symposium or annual conference in the Seattle area.
The Genesis Files: Meet 22 Modern Day Scientists Who Believe in a Six-Day Recent Creation
"Creation" is a magazine of the highest quality, promoting a literal six-day creation through articles about scientific evidence for creation, full-color photos, ground-breaking news, and interviews with creationists of various backgrounds. Twenty-five of the best of those interviews comprise this book, along with color photos of the creationists and their work.
Who says all “real scientists” believe in evolution? As editor Carl Wieland puts it, “There are tens of thousands of scientists going about their everyday work and research who find absolutely no reason in science to bow to the idols of evolutionary humanism.”
Creationists with doctorates in many scientific fields are included in this collection of interviews highlighting some very talented and intellectual Christians who certainly do believe the Bible — all of it, including a literal six-day creation.
Here you’ll encounter:
• The Cal State physicist who says people are “unaware of the speculation and uncertainty (even rule-bending) there is in physical theories of origins”
• The first plastic surgeon in the world to successfully reattach a human ear
• An aerospace engineer who works for the world’s largest tactical missile producer
• A senior research chemist at DuPont who helped develop the bulletproof vest who says, “It’s clearly a gross over-simplification to state that if some simulated lightning is put into a beaker and creates some amino acids, you are on the way to making life.”
• The authority on cave geology who found himself “going to remote places, sometimes isolated mountainous areas … to do the translation live” of English-language Christian videos which were illegal in his communist Romanian home.
• The zoologist who states, “When I started lecturing to my students (about creation evidences) at my previous university, it caused havoc, and I had to leave because of it.”
• The inventor of the MRI scanning technology who remarks, “the highest purpose a man can find for his life is to serve the will of God.”
• An aerospace engineer who designs missiles and affirms, “the Bible and true science are in perfect harmony.”
About the Author
Carl Wieland, MB, BS, served as the Managing Director of Creation Ministries International (Australia) for 28 years and retired in 2015. He is also the founding editor of Creation magazine. Dr. Wieland began as an atheist, and later came to a saving understanding of God. In 1977, he founded the Creation Science Association in Australia. One year later, he founded Ex Nihilo, the journal that would later become TJ and finally Creation. In 1979-80 the CSA joined forces with another organization founded by Ken Ham and John Mackay. Wieland turned over control of Ex Nihilo over to the new CSF. In 1987 he became acting director of CSF and expanded it into other territories of the Commonwealth of Nations.
Biblical Creationism is a worldview or belief system that holds to the Bible as the basis for historical truth. The view is in stark contrast to naturalism, and instead credits the creator God for the existence of the cosmos and life on Earth.