by Gary Parker
160 page paperback
Retail Price: $13.99
Come explore the world. From the mountain heights where the air is thin and breathing is difficult to the heated deserts where temperatures can soar to well over 120 degrees, come explore the world. From the sultry, wet rain forests where sunlight never brightens the underneath to the dry, arctic tundra with its fragile ecosystem, come explore the world. From the variable deciduous forests rich with wildlife to the arid grasslands where animals roam in herds, come explore the world.
• A celebration of the earth ’s environments and the Christian ’s obligation to this unique home.
• Another ground breaking book from a Christian Scientist; this time, on the environment
• Loaded with good information and illustrations
• The author ’s love for God ’s creation informs the book
• Reminds Christians to be stewards of the earth
About the Author:
After starting his 30-year college teaching career as a non-Christian evolutionist, Dr. Gary Parker became a zealous creationist, eventually serving as professor of biology at the Institute for Creation Research in San Diego, lecturing worldwide for both ICR and Answers in Genesis, writing five science textbooks and seven creation books (translated into over 10 languages), and appearing in numerous films, videos and television programs. Dr. Parker and his wife, Mary, also run family camps, workshops, and credit courses through the Creation Adventures Museum near their home in Arcadia, Florida.