4 DVDs, leader’s guide, student workbook, & CD-ROM
By Answers in Genesis
Suitable for Ages: 15 & up
Retail Price: $119.99
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Today's youth are frustrated by "cookie cutter" teaching at youth group meetings and Sunday school. They want to have fun (who doesn't!) but they also want to be ready when challenged to take a stand for their faith. They want answers to the potentially embarrassing questions about Christianity that come up in classes AND in the hallway throughout the day. (How many times does a youth group have to discuss dating and drugs, anyway?)
Inspire your students to go to the next level in their Christian walk and challenge them to live out their faith with this totally comprehensive new 13-session DVD-based study.
Shot live before 300 teens and embellished with cutting-edge comic book style animation, Demolishing Strongholds features four highly engaging speakers: Ken Ham, Bill Jack, Charles Ware, and Carl Kerby. Each will prepare your students to stand firm on the authority of God’s Word, and each will equip and challenge them to activate their faith!
This complete discipleship study series includes twelve 30-minute DVD programs, bonus content, a 112-page illustrated leader’s guide, a sample 80-page student workbook (with generous photocopying rights), an integrated Bible study designed to be discussed by the group, and a multi-resource CD-ROM (includes a PowerPoint presentation for each lesson, lesson handouts and optional activities, and a 1-minute promo video). The 13th session is a “man on the street” feature with Bill Jack as he demonstrates how to use key questions to reveal the shortcomings of someone’s worldview and then share the gospel with them. This final session is the final application stage of the curriculum, where students can see it in action. Teens absolutely love it!
Demolishing Strongholds’ strategic topics include developing a biblical worldview, tips on how to engage and reach friends for Christ, confidence boosting ideas on how to confront our evolutionized culture, examples of “cultural brainwashing,” and an inspiring challenge on how to be God’s players in the game called life.
13 teaching session titles:
• Session 1: War of the Worldviews - Part 1 (Ken Ham, 19 min.)
• Session 2: War of the Worldviews - Part 2 (Ken Ham, 24 min.)
• Session 3: Evolution in Pop Culture - Part 1 (Carl Kerby, 21 min.)
• Session 4: Evolution in Pop Culture - Part 2 (Carl Kerby, 21 min.)
• Session 5: Answers to Difficult Issues: How to Share Your Christian Worldview - Part 1 (Carl Kerby, 21 min.)
• Session 6: Answers to Difficult Issues: How to Share Your Christian Worldview - Part 2 (Carl Kerby, 17 min.)
• Session 7: Counterfeit Reality - Part 1 (Bill Jack, 26 min.)
• Session 8: Counterfeit Reality - Part 2 (Bill Jack, 23 min.)
• Session 9: Simple Tools for Brain Surgery - Part 1 (Bill Jack, 21 min.)
• Session 10: Simple Tools for Brain Surgery - Part 2 (Bill Jack, 27 min.)
• Session 11: Special Forces for the Savior - Part 1 (Charles Ware, 27 min.)
• Session 12: Special Forces for the Savior - Part 2 (Charles Ware, 25 min.)
• Session 13: Optional “Man on the street interviews” with Bill Jack (moderator-led discussion, 18 min.)Testimonials
“ Have you seen this series? If not, get it today and view it tonight! The production quality blows the doors off most ‘teaching’ series and the content is . . . incredible! Every youth group and family in America needs to see Demolishing Strongholds. I can’t recommend it highly enough! I look forward to watching this with my own children and talking with them about the hot issues it brings up. The discussion guide and leader guide really make the job of the parent or youth leader easy, too. ”
—Kirk Cameron, actor & evangelist
“ I want to take this opportunity to thank Answers in Genesis for the excellent Demolishing Strongholds curriculum. My wife and I lead this study last winter for our church’s HS and college-age students. Nearly all of the students raved about the speakers and the relevance of the information they presented. More importantly, the information obtained from this program has been ingrained into their minds, fortifying each student’s faith, giving them tools to better defend their beliefs, and knowledge to more effectively evangelize to our lost culture. Thank you again for this wonderful ministry, and the impact you have made on our students. ”
About the Author
is the president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis
- U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum. Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America. Ken's emphasis is on the relevance and authority of the book of Genesis and how compromise on Genesis has opened a dangerous door regarding how the culture and church view biblical authority. His Australian accent, keen sense of humor, captivating stories, and exceptional PowerPoint illustrations have made him one of North America's most effective Christian communicators.Carl Kerby
is a former air-traffic controller and a creation apologist speaker who teaches how to defend the Bible against scientific naturalism. He was one of the founding board members for Answers in Genesis, and has been described by AiG as one of their most dynamic lecturers on the Book of Genesis After serving with Answers in Genesis for over 15 years, Carl became the Founder and President of Reasons for Hope
He is a much sought-after speaker both in the United States and abroad, and has spoken in Bermuda, Canada, England, Greece, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, the Philippines, Wales and others.