The Chronology of the Old Testament
by Dr. Floyd Nolen Jones
300 page hardcover
Retail Price: $24.99
Following Master Books release and unprecedented sales of Ussher’s The Annals of the World, the release of this amazing book had to be next. The Chronology of the Old Testament has one goal to accomplish: to demonstrate “that every chronological statement contained in the Sacred Writ is consistent with all other chronological statements contained there- in.” The author carefully and thoroughly investigates the chronological and mathematical facts of the Old Testament, proving them to be accurate and reliable. This biblically sound, scholarly, and easy-to-understand book will enlighten and astound its readers with solutions and alternatives to many questions Bible scholars have had over the centuries. Were there 66, 70, or 75 “souls” in Egypt when Jacob arrived? Were the Hebrews in Egypt for 430 years, or a shorter length of time? How long did Jacob have to wait before marrying the first of Laban’s daughters, and how long did he wait for the second? What year was Christ born? With reliable explanatory text, charts, and diagrams, this book provides a systematic framework of the chronology of the Bible from Genesis through the life of Christ.
• Solution to the chronology of Judges
• Solution to Daniel 9:2, the 483- year prophecy
• Solution to the length of the Hebrews’ sojourn in Egypt
• Solution to the “number of souls” in Egypt when Jacob came there
• Chronology of the life of Christ
• Chronology of the kings of the divided monarchy
• 48 charts, graphs, and diagrams
• Fully indexed/ complete bibliography
• Major revision over previous editions with numerous additional documentation, reference, and 14 new technical appendixes serves as a owe fu apologetics tool for colleges and seminaries of Bible scholar should be without this indispensable reference title.