Answers Academy Curriculum
By Answers in Genesis
Featuring: Ken Ham, Dr. Terry Mortenson and Dr. Jason Lisle
Ages 12 and up.
Retail Price: $149.99
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
The purpose of the bold new Answers Academy apologetics curriculum is to equip viewers to answer the questions the world is asking about the authority and accuracy of the Bible.
During the 13 lessons included in this "apologetics power pack," you will discover why it is vital to provide answers to skeptics and how to give those answers with a solid understanding of what the Bible says about biology, geology, and astronomy. Viewers will learn that, contrary to popular belief, operational science runs counter to the idea of evolution and "millions of years."
Colorful storage case includes 13 separate DVDs, one 196-page Leader’s Guide with reproducible handouts and tests, five Participant Workbooks, publicity suggestions sheet, two full-color 11x17 advertising posters, and a bulletin insert advertising master.
Includes everything you need:
13 programs on 13 separate DVDs (30-min each)
Leader’s Guide (240 pages) with reproducible tests
5 Participant Workbooks (96 pages each)
5 full-color advertising posters (11x17)
Reproducible bulletin inserts with space for your showing details
Publicity suggestions for numerous showing situations
• Defending the Faith: Giving a Reasoned and Logical Defense of Christianity (2 parts, Ken Ham)
• Where Did God Come From? The All-Important Question
(1 part, Ken Ham)
• After Its Kind: The Truth About Natural Selection (2 parts, Ken Ham)
• The Rocks Cry Out: The Earth is Young! (2 parts, Dr. Terry Mortenson)
• Big Problems with the Big Bang (1 part, Dr. Jason Lisle)
• Astronomy: What Do We Really Know? (1 part, Dr. Jason Lisle)
• A New Reformation: Changing Lives, Rocking the Culture!
(3 parts, Ken Ham)
• Q & A – Post test and review (1 part)
About the Authors
is the president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis
- U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum. Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America. Ken's emphasis is on the relevance and authority of the book of Genesis and how compromise on Genesis has opened a dangerous door regarding how the culture and church view biblical authority. His Australian accent, keen sense of humor, captivating stories, and exceptional PowerPoint illustrations have made him one of North America's most effective Christian communicators.