The Creation Science Store is not-for-profit. All proceeds from sales support educational missions, such as the CreationWiki encyclopedia and our annual conference in the Seattle area.
The American Heritage Series
The American Heritage Series
By David Barton
10 DVD Documentary box set (740 minutes)
Retail Price: $79.95
Discover the forgotten and astonishing story of our nation's founding in The American Heritage Series. For centuries, we were taught a providential view of American history that presented our godly heroes and the moral foundation upon which our nation was built. However, in recent years, a new version of history has assaulted the fiber of our nation, censoring the core values of our past - until today!
From separation of church and state to the civil rights movement, from the heroism of our founding fathers to the building of our nation's monuments, this series will inspire every American to reclaim the godly, true story of our nation.
America: this is your heritage!
In this informative 'interactive' DVD series. Learn why history matters, hear the inspirational stories of our great Black Patriots and Founding Fathers, and much, much more with issues such as separation of church and state, the Civil Rights Movement, our nation's monuments and our educational system.
This informative and entertaining collection of 10 DVDs contains 26 episodes for a total of 12 1/2 hours of viewing information. As seen weekly on TBN, Cornerstone, & other national networks.
DVD Titles Include:
• Disc 1: Why History Matters / Unearthing America's Christian Foundations: Parts 1 & 2
• Disc 2: The Faith of Our Founding Fathers: Parts 1 & 2
• Disc 3: The Ideas that Birthed a Nation / Our Biblical Constitution / Is America a "Christian Nation"?
• Disc 4: Church, State, A& the Real 1st Amendment: Parts 1 & 2
• Disc 5: Influence of the Bible in America / How Pastors Shaped Our Independence: Parts 1 & 2
• Disc 6: When Religion Was Culture / Faith in Our Early Courts / Myths of the Judiciary
• Disc 7: Evidence of America's Spiritual Heritage: Parts 1 & 2
• Disc 8: Four Centuries of American Education: Parts 1 & 2
• Disc 9: Great Black Patriots / From Bondage to the Halls of Congress / The Civil Rights Movement
• Disc 10: The Assault on Judeo-Christian Values / The Duty of a Free Citizen
About the Author:
David Barton is the founder of WallBuilders, an organization dedicated to presenting America's forgotten history and heroes with an emphasis on our moral, religious, and constitutional heritage. He serves as a consultant to state and federal legislators, has participated in several cases at the U.S. Supreme Court, an has been directly involved in the development of the history and social studies standards for states, such as Texas and California. David is also an author of numerous best-selling works and a national award-winning historian who brings a fresh and accurate perspective to history.
The Christian heritage of the United States of America is acknowledged as deeply rooted by both historians and scholars. In 1682, William Penn founded the Province of Pennsylvania, a Quaker government based on the ideals of the Bible, which would prove the foundation for the future United States of America. Afterward, many of the colonies that became the United States were settled by men and women of deep religious convictions who in the seventeenth century crossed the Atlantic Ocean to practice their faith freely. When the new governments were formed at the state and national levels, most American statesmen shared the convictions of their constituents that religion was "indispensable to the maintenance of republican institutions" (Alexis de Tocqueville).